Happy Easter!

It's hard to get the "perfect picture" where everyone looks at the camera and smiles all at once. We tried and eventually gave up, but everyone looked cute in their new holiday church clothes.



The kids had fun at the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt!
Here's a couple more attempts at the perfect picture. Emma has decided that this growl is her new smile. 
Easter dinner was a smaller group this year, but we still managed to have enough food to feed an army. Yum! Jared's brother Mat and his wife Bri , baby Olivia , Jared's mom and dad and my parents. It was a wonderful day.

8 comments:
What a feast! That looks great. You're a cute family all dressed in your new Easter clothes.
Hello my long lost cousin! I love your blog!! I just discovered it and have been so happy reading it this afternoon! Your kids are getting so big! I can't wait to see you in June!
Everyone looks so nice in their Easter best! You guys are so stinkin' cute! You and Jared look super slim. Nice job! I just wanna love on those kiddies of yours that I've never even met! Happy Easter.
I loved the family pics! You guys have such a beautiful family! And way to go having Easter dinner at your house... you're my hero! I would be way to stressed!
I think your pictures are great! I always end up with a strained look on my face because I am trying to get everyone to cooperate! YOu look so good! I swear you must be tinier than when you got married! The whole family looks great!
I think you guys got some good pictures! The Easter clothes look so cute and I like the pictures where the kids are not all perfect. Shows their cute personalities!
Hi Camille - your family is super cute! I am excited I found your blog. Okay, I have to get back to reading...
Hooray! I just finished reading through your blog. I loved it, it's so fun to feel caught up on your little family. Carter is six and he still can't whisper in the chapel so good luck with that...
Post a Comment