No, it's not what you think. Nothing miraculous has happened in our family since our last post. Just the daily grind of kids and all that comes with them. The kids did learn about miracles in church on Sunday and the result was some interesting stories for the car ride home. I'll let Camille tell it...
"Oh, on the way home from church I was asking the kids about what they had learned in their classes. They were telling me they had learned about miracles. Hunter went on to tell me about how he raised his hand and told the Primary an example of when Jesus put mud in a mans eyes and then when he washed them he HAD EYES...said everyone laughed and he wondered why. I told him it was because they were surprised at how smart he is! I aksed Linsey "what is a miracle?" trying to encourage her to share something she had learned. She went on to say that a miracle is something that happens that would never really happen (in her words). For example she says, "If you made us dinner and then right in the middle of dinner you fed us candy, THAT would be a miracle!"
2 comments:
Too funny!
Kids truely said the darndest things.
Post a Comment